The Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against all persons (users) that access the Clover Fonterra Ingredients Web Site or any part thereof (the Clover Fonterra Ingredients Web Site) in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 20 of 2002. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must leave the Clover Fonterra Ingredients Web Site immediately, as further use will automatically bind you to these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of access to and use of this website
- Clover Fonterra Ingredients (Proprietary) Limited (“CFI”) shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of any content, products or services available on this website.
- All intellectual property on this website, including but not limited to content, registered trademarks, logos, pictures, videos, downloads, domain names, patents and icons (“the material”) are the property of CFI and are protected from infringement by legislation. Nothing whatsoever contained on this website should be construed as granting of any right to the material.
- CFI reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change these terms and conditions, the content of, and / or services available from this website. CFI shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of this website and the information provided by and collected from users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. However, CFI does not warrant or represent that the contents are totally safe or secure, nor shall it be held liable for any error, omission and / or inaccuracy contained on this website.
- In certain circumstances, CFI may provide hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by CFI. Such hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement, agreement on or support of the content, products and / or services of such websites.
- CFI (including its employees, suppliers, internet service providers, partners and/or agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss, expenses or liability of any nature whatsoever incurred by whomsoever and resulting from the browsing of this website.
- The website and the information contained therein are supplied on an "as is" basis and CFI does not make any express, tacit or implied representations or warranties in respect thereof. CFI undertakes that it shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available on this website but does not warrant such quality and accuracy.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of CFI and users are encouraged to obtain professional advice before taking any course of action whatsoever related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on this website.
- Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002, CFI has right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or posted by the user to this website and CFI’s employees.